Nova Mortuus Nova Mortuus

not bad

its pretty good, i enjoyed it. i really like the piano in it. check my shit out (the song MY STYLE is good)

{Shut The Fuck Up} [2:33] {Shut The Fuck Up} [2:33]

"SHUT THE FUCK UP"

kool song, i dont think it was ur best though, keep up the good work.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion

........................................wow

what more can i say. you kick my ass in making music. i need some help... i want to be as good as u like, REALLy good.if u hav time, please check some of my stuff out.

B124In pickle B124In pickle

wow

shit that sounds really good. it sounds like u used reason, i may be wrong but anyway, it sounds fuken awsom, please check more of my stuff out too

The Sigh Of Relief The Sigh Of Relief

Not Bad

Nice little song. nice piano riff. I really liked it :).
Check out some of my stuff (Upheaval and Bass Fest are my favs)

{Happy Hardcore} [1:26] {Happy Hardcore} [1:26]

LOL

I love HH. For some reason, it always makes me laugh. Very well done. i gave it a 5.

xXNovaXx responds:

Lol, Thanks for the review man, i dont think i did well with this song, as of the off beat notes and wrong notes, although i was only experimenting and im not really used to Techno, let alone Happy Hardcore, although i think i did 'decent although i have ALOT to improve on.... Thanks for the review!

LATAR,
-xXNovaXx-

{Area 51} [2:57] {Area 51} [2:57]

not bad

pretty dam good. I enjoyed listing to that one. I gave it a 4.

Thanx for reviewing my stuff :)

xXNovaXx responds:

Why not a 5?!
Jk, No Problem about reviewing your, stuff.

LATAR,
-xXNovaXx-

Stoner! Stoner!

ok...

pretty weird, its ok. it might be better if you make a song out of it.

Trasition In Style Trasition In Style

wow

this is a great song, it sounds a bit like afx's analord tracks (a little bit). overall a really good song. check out my song Fenix Funk 5 (MTS Mix) because nobody has downloaded it yet (if you could rate it, i would really like that).

PHOENIXtrunks responds:

hey, thanks a lot! I checked out your song, good shit! :D I'm glad you enjoyed my song!

NOTE: I forgot to mention in the description of my song that it was made for stereo, not surround or deep subwoofers...the levels get all fucked up...also, I'm constantly updating my songs...if you want any updated copies, send me a request at cam86_2000@yahoo.com

that's all...sorry for taking up so much space :P

Fleep (Bleeps lil brother) Fleep (Bleeps lil brother)

Pretty damb good

nice tune, the kick suits the song. Maby next time, add just a bit more variaty. All in all, good song. PS, Check out some of my stuff please :)

Syntrus responds: